6.11.2012

A Daddy Daughter Date Night

Back in my pregnant days I craved a lot of strange things,
 but one of my many tried and true guilty pleasures was the #1 meal from Chick-Fil-A. 
Nothing beats a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich, mustard only,
 served with waffle fries and an iced tea.
It's the only fast food place that I justify eating at,
 and my car seems to drive itself right into the parking lot every time I pass one.
So it only makes sense for me to be excited about their upcoming daddy-daughter date night.
You seriously can't miss this. 
On June 16th, our local 4th street Chick-Fil-A will be hosting a daddy-daughter date night complete with roses, reserved table seating's, dancing, photography,
and of course their famous chicken loving cow.
The only charge to you is the food and if you're still not convinced....15% of proceeds go to the Children's Dream Fund.
To sign up simply click here and make your reservation for one of three evening times.
And don't forget to check them out and like them on Facebook.
It's sure to be a memory making evening.
If you aren't from the Tampa Bay area, don't fret. 
You can still get in on this adorable evening by visiting the Chick-Fil-A date night website to reserve a seating at a Chick-Fil-A near you.
And for all of you with sons,
cheer up...your day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment