10.09.2012

Bad to Good

Oh the joys of being a dog owner.
I have posted a few times now about the world's worst dog,
 that I so lovingly inherited when I married my husband.
He gets into all kinds of shenanigans. 
But I'm pretty sure he outdid himself this time (although that's what I say every time).
I let him out for his usual afternoon potty time
only to find him return covered in poop.
Oh Noah, how do you get yourself into these situations?
As I chased Noah around the back yard with a hose, 
I was cursing the dog gods for bringing such a terrible no good dog into my life.
But then I turned around to see this...
And ya know what? The entire situation didn't seem as bad anymore.
Tiny thought the whole thing was hysterical.
And I couldn't resist a good chuckle from both the situation and that hilarious baby face.
See good things can always come out of tough situations.
Let's just hope he doesn't do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment