11.05.2012

Hello Sponsor

Helllloooo Monday,
and hello to our newest sponsor:

 I suspect it will be a saving grace for me once I can bear to part ways with tiny.
I dream of getting a pedicure from someone other than my shaky hands
and Our Savior Lutheran School makes it possible!
Every Monday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30,
 you can drop your child off (crawling to 3 years old)
and rest assured that while you get some much needed time off, 
they are enjoying crafts, story time, music and outdoor play.
They run on a first come, first serve basis, there is no need for your child to be potty trained, 
and cost $20 per child or $30 for siblings.
Sounds like a deal to me!
I highly suggest checking it out and giving it a try,
and if you do, please let me know how it goes.
Maybe when my tiny is ready I'll join ya.
(Yeah right, we all know who really isn't ready!)

No comments:

Post a Comment