2.16.2012

lean, mean, spinach machine


As a new mom, it hasn't taken me very long to figure out that the trick to getting anything done is to be prepared and well armed BEFORE, possibly days before you actually go anywhere.
I have learned to clean quick, cook quick, and eat quick. 
Sometimes feeling like the road runner, dashing from task to task before our little lady wakes up.
So when I recently had the opportunity to review an on-the-go floss I jumped on it. 
I will openly admit it, I HATE flossing and I very rarely attempt it,
but I was determined to give this high tech flossing system a fair chance.
I ate some spinach, and raspberries (because those little seeds ALWAYS find a home in my teeth),
picked up my new BrytonPick and gave it a "you better watch out" glance.
I began inserting the bendable stainless steel piece in between each tooth. 
It took a few tries to get used to the feeling of something other than your typical string,
but after some time I got the hang of it. 
I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it glided between each tooth...
once I figured out what I was doing.
The best part is that it is reusable, supposedly germ resistant and fits perfectly in my diaper bag.
I can't say that it does a better job than "real" floss, but for on-the-go it is spinach's worst nightmare.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment