5.16.2012

Hump Day Happenings

  *While searching the internet for a remedy to my hormonal, post-pregnancy oily scalp issue, I came across the No poo method. I don't know if I can make it...but I think I'm going to give it a try.
Read more about it here and here.

*SeaSnax are my new go to snack. These seaweed snacks are healthy and tasty! Check em' out.

*Tiny has really taken a liking to this adorable pacifier holder from bunnies by the bay. It was given to us by a dear friend, and has become one of our must have items.

*As a lover of mani/pedis (which are rare these days), I have been pleasantly surprised...and shocked really, at how wonderful gel nail polish is. It doesn't chip and you can literally dig through your purse for your keys and do dishes the moment you leave. Just be sure to put skin protection on your hands before putting them under the UV dryer.

*Photo courtesy of Pinterest*

No comments:

Post a Comment