6.07.2012

A Pinterest Fathers Day

With Fathers day just around the corner
I am in search for the perfect gift.
It's not just any Fathers day gift though....
it's the hubs first Fathers day, 
so I feel it needs to be over the top.
This is sure to make any father feel welcomed,
and if nothing else it's a great way to replace a tired tie collection.



 This Fathers day napkin is so clever.
It's almost too cool to use.
But I have no doubt it would impress my man of the house. 

If the man your honoring for fathers day this year is into golf,
these cupcakes are sure to put a smile on his face....
and a cupcake in his belly.
How cool are these?

If you really want to impress him,
try making this Fathers day spread that screams
I LOVE YOU.
 Check out Amanda's Parties to go for FREE "tie-rrific" printables.

*Thank you Pinterest for these amazing ideas and photos*


































1 comment:

  1. She гeceived the iԁea from cookіng pionеer Вaгbara Kerг.
    On the same aсcord newsρapers were certainly not about thе vеry common еverydaу
    life. "In society, I mean 50 % the time plenty of persons have not ever been on your own, genuinely by yourself, without any some kind of distraction.

    my webpage: old stone oven

    ReplyDelete