6.06.2012

Hump Day Happenings

*I know Lucia is still 6 months away from her first birthday, but I can't help but want to buy this adorable table and chair from Pottery Barn kids NOW.

*Tiny is starting to really take a liking to these Rockabye Baby Lullaby CD's. I think Dave Matthews Band and Coldplay will be our next purchase!

*We are well into our first month of solid foods. It hasn't been as emotionally scary or hard as I thought it would be thanks to the Beaba baby food maker. It steams and purees baby food in two easy steps. 
Yea for convenience.

*Being allergic to the protein Casein that is ever so present in dairy from cows has turned me into a complete goat milk, goat cheese, goat yogurt, goat ice cream fanatic. My long time obsession: Redwood Hill Farm yogurts. You have got to give them a try.

Happy Hump day.

*Photos courtesy of Pinterest*

No comments:

Post a Comment